KU Resources’ experienced team of professionals offers a comprehensive range of services to railroad companies. We offer services ranging from battery management to site characterization to building and equipment demolition. Our personnel have the capabilities and experience to assist our clients through all phases of environmental projects.
Our seasoned project managers have completed over 60 remedial projects over the past ten years for major railroads throughout the United States. With high levels of technical expertise and significant project experience, we can quickly review the technical, regulatory, and strategic needs of projects, and work with clients and subcontractors to complete those projects on time and within established budgets. The methods implemented typically result in cost savings through efficient and innovative remedial solutions.
KU Resources is also the leading distributor of biodegradable track mat (BDTM) to the railroad industry. This revolutionary product replaces standard track mat, saving the railroads significant cost and effort.
Some of the specific services that KU Resources’ Project Managers have provided for the railroad industry include the following:
- Battery Management and Recycling Programs
- Stabilization and Solidification
- Building and Equipment Demolition
- Site Investigation
- Site Characterization
- Waste Minimization/Management
- Building/Facility Cleanup, Decommissioning, and Demolition
- Aboveground and Underground Tank Decommissioning
- Waste Removal, Transportation, and Disposal
- Hazardous Materials Removal, Transportation, and Disposal
- Drum Management Programs
- Biodegradable Track Mat